Who needs good luck when you can get great savings!
Follow the rainbow to your very own pot of gold at A Piece of Ewe starting this coming weekend and get ready to save some green.
From Saturday, March 14th to Tuesday, March 17th we're offering 17% OFF savings on the ENTIRE store (excluding clearance items)!
Valid on in-store and online with coupon code: SavingGreen. On in-stock items (no rain checks) on 3/14/2020- 3/17/2020 only, while supplies last. Excludes all clearance items.
Project March Madness on Facebook
Are you ready to get in the game? We know we have some talented customers out there! Share with us all of those gorgeous completed yarn projects you have made and you just might get a prize for it! At the end of March, we will be doing a drawing to win a $50 GIFT CARD to A Piece of Ewe.
All you need to do is share a photo of your COMPLETED yarn projects on Facebook when we ask.
So get your photos ready - hats, scarves, cowls, socks, shawls, sweaters, blankets, ponchos, mittens and slippers are all included.
So many projects, so many chances to win! (March 1st to the 31st, must have a valid entry to win the gift card.)
March is National Knitting & Crocheting Month
You don't say? That's every month of the year for us here at A Piece of Ewe!
Crocheting could be for you if:
Knitting is more your speed if:
- You prefer projects that can be done quickly
- You can roll with it and creatively work through spatially challenging patterns that aren't as numerous as knitting patterns
- Are a fan of being able to fix mistakes easily without losing much work
But really, you don't need to choose! Whether you're a speedy crocheter, detailed knitter, or love to split your time doing a little of both, we've got everything you need to make your next project a reality. Stop in and see us to shop or to knit!
- You like to spend time on projects that can be more detailed
- You prefer more logical projects and pulling from a large variety of patterns available
- You enjoy picking the right needles for every project